What is Reiki?
Reiki is a holistic, energy healing technique. The name really says it all: it’s composed of the Japanese words “rei” (universal) and “ki” (life energy). During a reiki session, the practitioner communicates with your life energy, encouraging it to heal physical, mental, and emotional injuries.
While most reiki sessions are in person, distance reiki sessions can be just as effective. In order to have a successful reiki session, please eat clean for two days prior to the session, avoiding fried, fatty, or overly sugary foods. Make sure to drink plenty of water.
What are my credential? I am a certified Reiki and NLP Practitioner.
What I need before I can do the session? To connect with the your energy, I will need a current, no-filter photograph, taken within the last month, your real name, and the state or country you reside in. You will have the option to upload this information on the next page.
What do you need to do? If you can, try to eat more clean (no or limited processed foods, fried foods, etc) and drink water a day or two ahead of time. Keep an open mind and be willing to receive the natural energy shifts awaiting you. Although reiki energy will go to where it is needed, you may want to consider what you want healed.
What should I expect? Everyone experiences reiki sessions differently. Here are some common experiences clients have:
– You may be reminded of old thoughts or memories.
– You may become suddenly inspired and/or creative.
– You could experience new, existing, or old emotions at varying degrees.
– You may feel the desire to cry, yell, or share joy.
– You may experience a variety of physical releases, such as congestion, soft trembling, nausea, ringing in ears, flu-like symptoms, etc.
– You may feel very tired and relaxed and could drift off to sleep.
-If you do feel these things, they are normally very mild and will go away within a few hours but up to 48 hours.
Releases into your outer world
– Once your energy has been cleared and unblocked, you may able to observe changes in your environment.
– Occassionaly, electronics, animals, and even people may interact with you in a slightly different manner.
You will have shifted deep energies and, therefore, increased your vibrational frequency of your entire being. This can affect external and internal forces.
What has been your experience? Everytime I get reiki healings or attunements, I feel very relaxed and often fall asleep. When I awake or come out of the relaxed state, I am calmer, clearer mentally, and feel like I can conquer the world.
Should I have a distance reiki session instead of going to the doctor? No. Reiki is not a subsitute for traditional medicine. You may always use reiki in addition to traditional (or non-traditional) medicine.
What happens if I have questions? If you have questions, feel free to email Monica at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll be happy to answer any of your questions.